Sunday, January 30, 2011

A LATE POST

Ahh i admit im lazy to blog&have no time to.
haha this was saturdays match against BPGH
Score:12-37
well frankly speaking i dont feel that sad,but still there's this tinge of disappointment ._.
We really performed better than usual but wasnt enough..
gah my mistakes:
1)I AM TOO ACTIVE ; run too much
2)Didnt set up formation as supposed too
3)I dont think i remembered lanes

I AMMM SOO GONNA CHANGE THOSE I WANNA WIN BADLY.
this is like what the whole team has been training for.:D
we are gonna set a goal for the MGS match
we want to prove to coach dingling AKA dingdong :b
we were better than last time.
I still remember the PESS carnival when i was still a GS
she told me: " i cant put you in unless your shots get in other people have a higher percentage shot than you,so i cant take that risk"
haha but she said it in a nice way(: BUT HONESTLY I DIDNT LIKE GS ONE BIT
i am not made to be a shooter(:
WOOTS haha im a WA/WD
guess running around is better for me:D

this few days weather is pretty bad But I LOVE IT
RAIN.MORE. hahaha ^^ but dont rain on match days.
i have been sleeping alot well i sleep damn lot
my hours of sleep hmm minimum if i want a good rest 10 hours.
haha jov calls me a pig (:
well yeah i am one i guess
i eat.sleep.
hahaha i sleep like a pig

I CANT WAIT FOR MGS MATCH N YUAN CHING
once these 2 matches are over the rest should be easy p-e-a-s-y! :D

No comments: